Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For your convenience, we've collected a few of the questions we hear most often from patients. These questions cover everything from cosmetic dentistry to dental anxiety--with some of our philosophies thrown in for good measure.
If you have a question not covered here, or if you would like more information, give us a call today.
- What do you do in your office for anxious or fearful patients?
- Do dental procedures like fillings, crowns, and root canals hurt?
- How can I improve my smile?
- What do I do if my teeth are sensitive?
- How do I know if I am being over treated, or if my dentist is being too aggressive?
- How do I lower my risk for cavities?